Saturday 11 February 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Stadium Arcadium-Review.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium 8.7/10 Released May 9, 2006. Warner Bros Records Stadium Arcadium. Stadium Arcadium. One more time, Stadium Arcadium. I love this album, a lot. It's also the last RHCP album to feature John Frusciante. When I first heard it would be a double album, I was nervous because they tend to be full of filler, but fortunately this isn't the case with Stadium Arcadium. Anthony Kiedis sounds more evolved than ever, and the chemistry between the band hasn't been better since Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Standout tracks for me include Charlie, one of my all time favourite RHCP songs, Slow Cheetah, an acoustic song with possibly the best performance from Anthony on this album, Dani California, a track where you can really tell the band is making music the way they want, and Storm In A Teacup, my favourite song from the second CD. This album is definitely one of the best of the Chili Peppers career, and leaves people excited for things ahead.

2 comments: